GSM

RESET


Saturday

HOW TO RESET NOKIA N93I

If you face some difficulty with your  Nokia N93i  such it is very slow or it is hanging and  Nokia N93i  shows any unexpected behavior.if there is a problem with any installed application such installed application is not work or is not supported by  Nokia N93i  and which you cannot uninstall. when  Nokia N93i  is not working properly or not responding quickly you may have to reset it. it is advisable to execute soft reset first and if soft reset could not solve your problem then you need to hard reset. many cell phone company gives user the opportunity to hard reset their mobile by may way and many mobile users say hard reset as many names which described below.





HOW TO RESET A  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As:                                           
  
HOW TO RESTORE A  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As:          

HOW TO FORMAT  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As:   

HOW TO MASTER RESET  NOKIA N93I  :
 You May Call As:

 HOW TO FACTORY RESET  NOKIA N93I  :
 You May Call As:   

HOW TO HARD RESET  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As: 

  HOW TO FULL RESET A  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As:                                 

HOW TO FULL RESTORE A  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As:

 HOW TO MASTER RESTORE  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As:   

HOW TO MASTER RESET  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As:   

HOW TO FULL FACTORY RESET  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As: 
 
HOW TO HARD FORMAT  NOKIA N93I  :
You May Call As: 

NOKIA N93I  FACTORY RESETTING:
Soft resetting:
Soft resetting can restore Nokia N93i  user setting and soft reset will not erase any data like image,sound,video.
Press *#7780# on the screen and after few seconds soft reset will start.
Hard resetting:

This option restores the original operating system from the rom. Formats the c: partition and deletes all data like picture,sound,video including any installed application.
Press  *#7370#  on the screen and after few seconds you may put the security code and resetting process will begin.
You can also achieve total reset by pressing and holding down following keys:
* + 3 + green button (call) immediately after turning the mobile on.

  Important:
* Please do not reset your  Nokia N93i  without any unrecoverable difficulty.
**  Hard reset will erase all user data from your  Nokia N93i . 
So keep in mind to back up your important data before hard reset.
***  Please fully charge your Nokia N93i  battery or plug in to charger before reset your  Nokia N93i   because any power failure may ruin your  Nokia N93i  permanently.
**** Some times reset can damage your  Nokia N93i .

0 comments :

Post a Comment

GSM Mobile Phone Hard Reset Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger